By John “Mick” Matthews
10. Why do we even care what Lindsey Lohan, Honey Boo-Boo and the Kardashians are doing?
9. Why do we put such value in completely useless things like diamonds and gold, and so little value in really useful items like shoelaces?
8. How can the government be broke when it possesses acres of unused land as well as all the gold in Ft. Knox?
7. Why do I have to wait 10 minutes for a cup of coffee at McDonalds? Fast food indeed!
6. If George H. W. Bush wasn’t good enough for a second term, why did we elect his much less intelligent son?
5. Why are guns and cigarettes – which when used properly result in death – legal in most states, but marijuana – which when used properly has never even been attributed to a single death – isn’t?
4. Does anyone really know how many licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?
3. Who actually watches golf on purpose?
2. Wanna pull my finger?
And the #1 question I’d like to ask the human race…
If you went back in time and killed your mother before you were born, what would really happen?